The Bank of Macks Creek was chartered on May 15, 1911, with $5000 capital. The first location was in the Odd Fellows Hall near the joining of Eldred Branch and Macks Creek, only about 100 yards from the Bank's present location. $800 in equipment was purchased, including the Bank vault. In 1914 the Bank paid $425 for the building and property owned by the Farmers Store Company and moved to its present location where in 1926 a 26x28 concrete building was home for the Bank, doubling in size in 1973, and again in 1989.
|Website powered by ProfitStars / ©2013 Bank of Macks Creek. All rights reserved|
|BANK OF MACKS CREEK
Loans & Mortgages | Other Services | Rates | About Us | Community Resources
What's New | Contact Us
|NOTICE: Bank of Macks Creek is not responsible for and has no control over the subject matter, content, information, or graphics of the web sites that have links here. The bank is not responsible for the content. Please contact us with any concerns or comments.|